Stefan Parsons Set for Truck Series Debut at Bristol

Next generation driver Stefan Parsons will make his NASCAR Camping World Truck Series debut next week at the Bristol Motor Speedway. Parsons will pilot the No. 15 Pheonix Construction Chevrolet Silverado for Premium Motorsports.

“I’m super excited to make my truck debut at Bristol," said Parsons. "I can’t thank Jay Robinson and everyone at Premium Motorsports enough as well as James Finch & Phoenix Construction for giving me this opportunity. I’m excited to work with Mike Hillman Sr & Peter Sospenzo as I make my NASCAR debut in the #15 Phoenix Construction, Chevy Silverado. This is something I’ve been dreaming about my whole life and I can’t put into words what this means to me. My family has a history of winning at Bristol and I hope to continue the tradition.”

Parsons has raced in the NASCAR Whelen All American Series and CARS Tour Series the last few years. In 19 CARS Tour Series starts Parsons has scored one top-five and three top-tens. His best finish came at Tri-County Motor Speedway where he finished fifth.

Parsons is the son of former NASCAR driver and former Cup Series team owner Phil Parsons and nephew to NASCAR Hall of Famer Benny Parsons. His father Phil is slated to call his debut race on Fox Sports 1 next Thursday. (Koelle,2018)

Photo Credit: Premium Motorsports

Comments