The Motorsports News Source Writer/Founder Up for Best Reporter/Columnist in 2018 Best of the Best


"Hey everyone. First, I'd really like to thank the people who went through last month and took the time to nominate me for Best Reporter/Columnist for Best of the Best presented by Chattanooga Times Free Press. It means a ton to me personally that I have some of the best followers in the world who enjoy my work and enjoy reading my viewpoint of the sport sometimes. I am just thankful to be on the ballot for this award. Now it's time for you, the supporters to go through and vote. It's really simple and only takes about five minutes of your time. Read below on how to vote for me and in advance I really really appreciate it! Again, thank you for coming to The Motorsports News Source, Fronstretch, and The Racing Experts to read my work, I really appreciate it!" - Christian

Christian Koelle is up for Best Reporter/Columnist in his hometown of Chattanooga, Tennessee in 2018 Best of the Best presented by Chattanooga Times Free Press. You have until July 5th, 2018 to cast your vote for Christian and you can only vote once, per person, so be sure to share with your friends, family, and everyone else on your social media. To vote for Christian read the steps below and then hit enter!

  1. Head over to www.BestofChatt.com
  2. Hit Vote Now
  3. Once the page loads scroll down to Media and hit that square
  4. You'll see Christian Koelle on the fifth row
  5. Hit Cast Vote and then enter your email address, should it ask for that. 
  6. Then you'll be complete! Thank you for your vote
  7. If you are interested in voting for some more categories, we have some suggestions below!
Suggestions for Other Categories

  • Couch Barbecue - Dining - BBQ
  • Fine's Body Shop - Services - Auto Body Repair
  • Comcast XFINITY - Services - Satellite or Cable Provider (Official Sponsor of the NASCAR XFINITY Series)
  • Food City - Shopping - Supermarket (Official Sponsor of the Food City 500 & Food City 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway)
Thank you in advance for voting, we really appreciate it!!

Comments