Bo LeMastus Returns to NCWTS at Kansas

Bo LeMastus will return to the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series this weekend the organization announced on Wednesday. LeMastus will pilot the No. 54 Crosley Brands Toyota Tundra this weekend in the 37 Kind Days 250 at Kansas Speedway. It will be his third start of the 2018 season and first at Kansas behind the wheel of a Camping World Truck Series truck.

"I'm looking forward to getting back behind the wheel of the Crosley Toyota Tundra this weekend," said LeMastus. "My last race in the Truck series was in February, so I've been looking forward to this weekend for quite some time. I've been traveling with the team and learning every weekend. We have such a strong team assembled at DGR-Crosley and everyone is working hard to improve every day - I think you can see that in our results from the last few races. I know the guys will unload a fast truck for me from the get-go and we'll have time to work on the balance in practice. I've been to Kansas a few times with ARCA and it can be a tricky track learning the different lanes, but I'm looking forward to getting out there on Friday night to see if we can get another top-five finish under our belts."

LeMastus started the season with DGR-Crosley Racing piloting the truck at Daytona and Atlanta. He earned his career best finish of 17th at Atlanta and looks to pull off another strong performance this weekend. Though it'll be his first start in the trucks at Kansas, LeMastus has two starts in the ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards at Kansas. His best career finish at Kansas was a 13th coming in 2014. (Koelle,2018)

Photo Credit - Jonathan McCoy/Jonathan McCoy Photography

Comments