Joe Graf Jr. Set to Make ARCA Racing Series Debut at Nashville

Joe Graf Jr. will make his ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards debut next weekend at the Fairgrounds Speedway in Nashville. The Mahwah, New Jersey native will pilot the No. 77 Big Tine Ford Fusion for Chad Bryant Racing.

“I’ve worked hard to get to this point and to be able to drive for Chad Bryant Racing with Paul Andrews as my crew chief is almost surreal,” said Graf in the team release. “I have always wanted to race in ARCA and I believe that this is the next logical step in my career.”

The New Jersey native already has a wide range of experience and accolades at just 19-years-old. Graf has 1 SK Light feature win during his rookie season in 2016, a runner-up finish in the INEX National Championship in 2015, two track championships at Bethel Speedway in Swan Lake, New York, 2015 Legend Stock Champion, and the 2014 Duck Commander Battle of the Big Top Champion at Texas Motor Speedway.

“I am excited to be making my ARCA debut, but I cannot wait to start my education at NYU in the fall as well. I believe that you can balance your racing career with getting a solid education. My counselor at NYU is working with me so that I can pursue my dream in a racecar while learning skills that I will have my entire life.”

Nashville is just the first of six races on his slate for the 2018 season. He will also pilot the car at Salem, Madison, Lucas Oil Raceway, Gateway, and Iowa. (Koelle,2018)

Photo Credit - ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards

Comments