Bryce Napier to Race at Bristol

Brian Lawdermilk/Getty Images North America
Now 17 years old, Rick Ware Racing Development driver Bryce Napier will make his second NASCAR Camping World Truck Series start at Bristol Motor Speedway in the UNOH 200. Bryce will be driving the #49 Support Military/ ASAP Appliance Service Chevrolet for Premium Motorsports.
Drew Hallowell/Getty Images North America
Bryce made his NASCAR Camping World Truck Series debut at Martinsville earlier this year driving for MAKE Motorsports. As the youngest driver in the event at 16, Bryce had an impressive race starting 32nd and finishing 23rd making a ten position gain from where he started. Currently Bryce is believed to be one of the youngest competitors once again in the field at Bristol.
Bryce is a High School Senior from Scotts Valley, CA  He began racing at the age of 5 in quarter midgets and in the Mini Cup Racing Series where Napier won an Impressive 5 Championships.
@napier_bryce88
 At the age of 14, Bryce moved into the Late Model Racing circuit, where He was named the Stockton 99 Speedway Rookie of the Year.  He competed in the Super Late Model Series at LoanMart Madera Speedway and in the Pacific Challenge Series (PCS) Super Late model program throughout California and the West Coast.
Bryce Napier had the honor of being a member of the 2015 Inaugural Kulwicki Driver Development Program (KDDP). Bryce spent His year representing Alan Kulwicki, speaking to the fans and doing promotional events. He went above and beyond with this task, even racing part of his season in 2 different commemorative Kulwicki race vehicles including the #7 Hooters car and Alan’s 1991 Daytona 500 Army car.
I believe that my work with the “KDDP” program has brought to me many significant opportunities and advancements in my career and I am so grateful to the organization for their support. 
“I will always carry a part of Alan Kulwicki with me.  This will be an  exceptionally special race event at Bristol Motor Speedway. 
 It’s at this iconic track, that Kulwicki had the most success, getting two of his five career wins, winning the 1991 fall race and the 1992 spring race. Tragically, it is at this track that his story came to an end as well.  
It is such an honor for me to be racing on the  Bristol track.  I can only hope that I will be able to Honor my Hero, Alan in this race event.  I hope to come out with a great finish. 
 I will be competing with some of the top drivers in the sport in the event just as I was in Martinsville.  I know I need to be on top of my game.  I am focused and confident that I have the skills I need to achieve my goal.  I’m excited to have Alan riding Shotgun with me!” stated Bryce Napier on his upcoming Bristol debut and 2nd start in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.  
Bryce also wants to honor another great friend and supporter of both himself and Alan,  2015 Kulwicki Driver Development Program, Board Member Dennis Czarnyszka.  "We lost our dear friend, Dennis just recently.  I know that both He and Alan will be together Wednesday night watching me!  I believe I’m going to be in great company!  I’m excited and I am grateful for this incredible opportunity.  I can’t thank my fans enough for all their support and I hope to make everyone proud.”
Associate Support for Bryce Napier will continue to be SupportMilitary.org and the BeHero2Hero Program.
The green flag waves Wednesday night at 8:30 pm at Bristol Motor Speedway and will be televised live on FS1. (Koelle,2016)

Comments