Chris Cockrum New Hampshire Preview

Getty Images
Chris Cockrum will return to the NASCAR Xfinity Series this weekend at New Hampshire. It will be the Conyers, GA native's 5th start of the 2016 Season and his 9th career start. Cockrum will race with Rick Ware Racing in the #25 Advanced Communications Group Chevrolet Camaro. We had the oppurtunity to speak with Chris about his return to the NASCAR Xfinity Series and how he's gaining experience for this weekend's race at a track he has never raced at before. 
"I got the iRacing so I could make laps at these places and close my learning curve. I think we'll do ok. Takes me back to when I raced short tracks just about. I've never been to New Hampshire and never even thought of this place. Luckily my crew chief Jeff Spraker has raced there himself and has been the crew chief of numerous drivers there and has had success there so I think we will be ok." stated Chris. (Koelle,2016)

Comments