The NASCAR News Source To Cover Iowa Speedway Races

This weekend in Newton Iowa, The NASCAR News Source will cover the races at the Iowa Speedway from the inside making this the 14th and 15th Race covered in 2016.
I am really excited to mark another track off the list that I haven't seen a race at. I have a lot of family in that area and I've also been an Iowa State Cyclone Football fan for many years now. It'll be cool to go to some familiar territory and I really want to thank the people at Iowa Speedway for giving me the opportunity to cover the Xfinity and Camping World Truck Series Races this weekend.
The Official Hashtag that'll be used for this weekend on The NASCAR News Source social media pages will be #TNNSIowaDebut and the theme will be HAPPINESS by NEEDTOBREATHE. (Koelle,2016)

Comments