Thank You Top Gear USA!

As many of you may have heard, the United States version of Top Gear is being cancelled. Tonight's episode on History will be the final episode of Top Gear for a good while. I am personally saddened by this news but would like to write a thank you letter to everyone involved with Top Gear US.
When I first saw Top Gear it automatically one of my favorite TV Shows and has continued to be at the top of the list. It's the show that really got me interested in driving and always made me laugh. Being involved with NASCAR, I am very familiar with Rutledge Wood as he does some work with NASCAR on NBC in which begins this weekend in Daytona. The three hosts really pushed me to want to enjoy driving and since I got my drivers license I have. Seeing what these three do really brings more knowledge to today's generation on the likes of cars they may never get the oppurtunity to drive. It also teaches us not to drive like Adam in any way shape or form unless you have a good insurance company. I just wanted to take some time to say Thank you to everyone involved in Top Gear here in the United States. I have really enjoyed watching since day one and will certainly enjoy tonight's show. Hopefully this isn't goodbye just see you soon! Again Thank You Adam, Tanner, and Rutledge! (Koelle,2016)

Comments