How Life Can Change in One Year

One year ago I was apart of the inaugural Camp 95 that Leavine Family Racing held at Roush Yates Engines. I was not really sure of what I wanted to do in this sport and was just exploring all the options I had for the coming year. One year later I would be sitting in the Media Center at Iowa Speedway working as a journalist for my own blog. As I look at my name on the desk in the deadline room of the Media Center, I continue to thank everyone for their continued support. One year ago I really didn't see a future in NASCAR coming this early yet alone even having my name known throughout the NASCAR Sprint Cup, Xfinity, and Camping World Truck Series including ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards. It can truly see the power of if you have the dream and you never give up you can break your own personal records and by far do great things despite what others tell you that you can't do. Those people are witness to shooting stars and you could be that person. If you were accepted for Camp 95 this year be sure to pay attention to the teachers and drivers and who knows you could be sitting in the media center like me one day. I really enjoy what I do and continue to look at the ladder and continue to climb it. Don't let anyone tell you you can't do something because deep down you can and you will. I did. (Koelle,2016)

Comments