The NASCAR News Source Reaches 100,000 Views

Last night The NASCAR News Source reached 100,000 views all time which is an impressive feat. I honestly never thought it would make it past 1,000 yet alone 100,000 and I can't thank everyone enough. You all are truly helping me live my dream as I work to build myself up to the very top. I wanna thank all of the different countries that view my blog also, very neat to see my work get viewed in places like Germany, Poland, Portugal, France, Russia, The U.K, Ireland, Brazil, and many more countries! It's very cool also to meet my viewers at the track and hear how they support my blog from where they are, whether it be Chattanooga, TN or Spain. Again I can't thank everyone enough for all of your endless support and love as we continue on to the next 100,000! Lot's of big things are coming including a name and logo change which will be announced within the next few weeks! Also we welcome the Pinty's Series to the lineup as there season opener is coming up very soon! Again thank you everyone for your endless support and let's shoot for 200,000! (Koelle,2016)

Comments

Post a Comment