Note from the Writer - Congratulations to 2016 Graduates

It all started in July of 2015. The start of an era that would change my life forever.
As we began the NASCAR News Source in July we never expected this to get this big. As August came to an end, we had 1,741 views over just a few countries. In August I would begin what I thought would be my Senior year in High School. That weekend of the first week would also be where I would make my Debut in the Media at Bristol Motor Speedway. Things happened at School that just didn't make me anywhere near happy. As I walked into the Bristol Motor Speedway on That Wednesday I was nervous. It was where I would make my debut. A few weeks after the very successful debut I walked into high school and dropped out. One of the decisions I made that I wasn't so sure of that I made the right move or not but I kept pushing on and on. Covering races to the best of my ability from Home. As time continued my blog kept gaining popularity and I kept telling myself that decision I made was the right one.
As 2016 began I was invited to ARCA Racing series presented by Menards Testing at Daytona by Kyle Lockrow. It would be my return to the World Center of Racing for the fist time since the Daytona 500 the
previous year. This is where I would start my stride for 2016 and would try to be the rocket boosters for the season. As we went into February we made the stride to make the 2016 Daytona 500. I had so much momentum and confidence leaving Daytona and 2 weeks before the Daytona 500 I received that disappointing Email. I was declined and would be on the edge of missing the Daytona 500. As time went on I found out who my friends were and I would make the Sprint Unlimited and ARCA Racing Series season opener. After that I would be unsure of what would be coming that week and whether I would be watching the Daytona 500 in person or on TV. As it got closer and closer I found a way to get to the Truck Series race and Xfinity Series race but would still be short of the Daytona 500. Watching that race on TV in Florida would be the most disappointing thing to happen to me. Enough of the Sob story because I have grown on to be a better writer and a better person. They say when you hit rock bottom you find out who your friends are. Well I did.
The following weekend in Atlanta I would make it to my first back to back racing since 2010 when I did Atlanta and Bristol. Along with NASCAR I would attend my first Monster Energy Supercross event in Atlanta which is one reason why we are adding that in 2017. That would be my last race for a few weeks as I would head home for a few days and continue to improve my writing.
Nashville would be one of my favorite places and races of the season and it's where I was literally on my own. I was able to cover the ARCA Race at Nashville really on my own with no competition as many were in Texas with NASCAR. So it gave me a chance to learn how to get better.
I would return in May at Talladega and this is where the popularity would really show it's face. Meeting supporters from Spain and United Kingdom is one thing that really pays off. As time continued I was inching toward 100,000. On May 12th, 2016 I hit 100,000 views and I continue to push myself to 200,000 views. Today would have been the day I graduated High School but I decided to take a different path. I think this path will take me places as It looks to so far and it looking very promising for the next few months as I take a few leaps of faith and inch closer and closer to my dreams. There are a ton of people I want to thank, In fact I would have to make a complete different article. I want to congratulate all of those people
who will walk across the stage tonight from Ooltewah High School, I hope your path is what you will be the most successful at! As for me we will continue to make gains and as I begin a new job that will be released at a later date I feel confident that 2017 is looking very good and I am hoping it will land me in my dream and doing my dream, hopefully in Daytona covering the 2017 Daytona 500. Thank you everyone! (Koelle,2016)

Comments