Koch Looks to Tame Monster Mile

Blake Koch has had one of the best starts to his season that he has had in his career. Blake Koch enters a track this weekend he has raced at 10 times with an 31st place average finish and a 29th place average start but those past stats don't really matter as Blake Koch has bested majority of his finishes this year with Kaulig Racing. In 2014 Blake Koch raced at Dover in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driving the #32 for Go Fas Racing where he started 43rd and raced his way up to an impressive 30th place finish. Blake Koch came off a career best finish of 8th in our last trip to a short track in Richmond Virginia. Blake Koch talked about Dover, here's how he feels. "I like Dover  a lot, it's like Bristol on steroids. I just really like the feel that I have for the track. There's something about the concrete tracks, I have a better feel for the car, which leads to better feedback for better adjustments and turns into better results. That's why I look forward to Dover, I feel like I know what I need more there than anywhere else." The Ollie's Bargain Outlet 200 will be televised live Saturday, May 14, at 2:00 p.m. ET on FOX and will be broadcast live on the Motor Racing Network and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio channel 90. You can recieve up-to-date information on the No. 11 NXS team, follow @KauligRacing on Twitter as well as on the Kaulig Racing™ Facebook page, www.facebook.com/kauligracing, and the team's website, www.kauligracing.com. (Koelle,2016)

Comments