Kennedy Joins GMS Racing

Team officials announced that Ben Kennedy will join the GMS Racing stable for a multi-race deal with 10 races already confirmed in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races, beginning May 6 at Kansas Speedway. Kennedy will pilot the #33 Chevy Silverado alongside teammates Johnny Sauter and Spencer Gallagher. Kennedy has 53 NCWTS starts under his belt and looks to claim his first victory in the series with GMS Racing. Jacob Companies, a first-year partner of Kennedy, plans to continue their support under the GMS Racing banner.  With Kennedy taking over the #33, Grant Enfinger, who earned the 2015 ARCA championship for the team and began the season with a pole in the #33 entry, posted on his Facebook page that he would remain with the team for multiple truck starts."A lot of people have been asking about my racing plans lately so I am going to give an update as best I can. The only confirmed truck races that I will be in the seat of a GMS Racing truck as of now are Kentucky, Chicago, Las Vegas, and Talladega. There is still hope to add to that schedule, and everyone here at GMS Racing is working hard for that. I am still working here at GMS Racing everyday and the relationship continues to be great. I can't wait to get back in the truck, but when I'm not I will continue to help all of my teammates here at GMS Racing. I am proud of what we have accomplished to this point, and I'm grateful for the past, present, and future at GMS Racing." (GMS Racing)

Comments