Chad Finchum - Building an Empire

Today I had the oppurtunity to talk with Pitt Lite 125 winner Chad Finchum on the phone about numerous things in NASCAR. Finchum, who is from Knoxville,TN and myself, a Ooltewah, TN native both had a good long discussion about his past, my past and to me Chad is now a new friend that I can add to my circle. With us both being from Tennessee we have both noticed how it's hard to make it within NASCAR. Chad started on Go Karts as I started on paper. We both have built our own empire over the years with him having a NASCAR K&N Series Win and me just gaining 75,000 views in just 10 months on here.
Chad talked about the fact that his fathers shop in Knoxville has enough room to hold at most 3 cars. It barely can fit those and to build an Late Model Empire out of a small garage is certainly something that caught my attention. We both support the underfunded teams and he see's my views I have about them. To start from the bottom to the top of the NASCAR K&N Series last weekend in Bristol is an amazing accomplishment by anyone's standards. Chad was given the opportunity from Hal Martin and Eric McClure to drive the #39 car with Eric's Reynolds Wrap sponsorship and in the first race with them on board with Chad he takes it to victory lane at Bristol. I have met
Eric numerous times over the 10 years I have been around and even had the pleasure of  going to High School with a guy who's related to him. Eric is the type of guy who wants to help people and that is what we need more of! As time continues I am sure Chad Finchum will be a household name and will certainly be more of a staple here on The NASCAR News Source. We will have a Rapid Fire Q and A with Chad very soon so that you the fans can get to know Chad more! We want to thank Chad for taking his time out to talk with me and want to congratulate him on his Bristol win Saturday! Stay tuned for more about this awesome guy and his team here on The NASCAR News Source! (Koelle,2016)

Comments

  1. We stayed for the entire Pittlite 125 Just to cheer for Chad !! That was me making all that noise in turn 1. Having done radio interviews with Chad for Kingsport Speedway when he was just a little younger, I became an instant Finchum Fan and it was Awesome to see the 39 Car spank the field at BMS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stayed for the entire Pittlite 125 Just to cheer for Chad !! That was me making all that noise in turn 1. Having done radio interviews with Chad for Kingsport Speedway when he was just a little younger, I became an instant Finchum Fan and it was Awesome to see the 39 Car spank the field at BMS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment