Are You Feeling Lucky? - Fantasy Picks for Las Vegas

For the first time in 2016 we will give our four picks for this weekend's race and who you should go for on your fantasy team. Las Vegas is a rather weird track that has changed over time and also changed when it comes to winners. It has gone from a Ford Dominated track to a Ford maybe wins every other year. In 2 races Dale Earnhardt Jr. has the best average at the 1.5-mile Speedway in Las Vegas despite not winning either. Is he who we have well find out below! I will name my one Xfinity Series Regular who I think could win in Vegas!

My Four Picks for Las Vegas (NASCAR Sprint Cup Series)

Brad Keselowski

At a track Brad has won at over the past I think you would be insane not to have Brad on your list of possible winners for this weekend's race. The Blanco Deuce hasn't done very well since the Sprint Unlimited but this is prime Penske season for both Brad and Joey. This was the track began his #GoingFor2 campaign in the entertaining 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Season. Brad won his first race of 2014 here after Dale Earnhardt Jr. ran out of fuel in the Mountain Dew Kickstart Chevrolet SS. I think Brad could punch his ticket Sunday for the Chase!

Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Speaking of Dale Earnhardt Jr. I think he's another prospect at winning Sunday in Vegas. Jr. Nation might want to put some money on their favorite driver to punch his ticket to the chase on Sunday. After a Forgettable Daytona 500 and a 2nd place finish at Atlanta I could see Jr Nation and Peace on Earth Come Sunday Evening when Dale Earnhardt Jr. takes his #88 Chevrolet SS to Victory Lane in Vegas!

Ryan Newman

Newman has the 3rd best average finish at Las Vegas in the last 2 races and I could see the 3rd race being the Charm for the Cat Driver. Ryan has been making strides as of late and making 2 chases in a row is wonderful but there is one column that is still empty for Newman at RCR and that's the Win Column. I could see a victory in the future for RCR rather it be Ryan Newman, Paul Menard, Austin Dillon, or even newly allianced driver Michael McDowell. Ryan could come to Vegas and begin the RCR Jackpot and Domino effect it. We will just have to wait and see!

Ryan Blaney

Testing, Testing 1,2. Oh wrong testing. Blaney did very well in yesterday's test and I could see that roll over into Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Blaney has been one of the Fastest Fords as of late and I don't see that stopping anytime soon. Blaney could return Vegas glory to the Wood Brothers and it would certainly be a Jackpot for both the Woods and the Fans if Blaney could make a W in Vegas and move onto the Chase without a Charter. That would blow some writers in NASCAR's minds and I think it would be one storyline to buckle up and ride.

My Picks for The Win in Saturday's Xfinity Race!

I sat long and hard and I got it down to either of these two drivers. Darrell Wallace Jr. who has the best average finish in one race of the Xfinity Regulars or Brendan Gaughan who has been very good the last 2 years. I think a victory is coming for these two very soon and I could see Vegas being the sight of one of these Awesome wins! Both of these drivers will be locked into the Chase by Chicagoland if not at Chicago! Look for These Regulars to rise soon!

Comments