The Road to Daytona - Part V

Sleepless nights, Stressful moments are just what The Road to Daytona is for some people. That basically explains what's happening as we reach the final stretch of the Road To Daytona. Scheduling Accommodations, Rental Car, and praying that the Hot Pass comes through.
One thing I have learned in this sport and even in our daily lives Faith is a big part of it. Whether you prepare to take a big jump moving to Charlotte or Just praying that everything stays solid through all of speedweeks. One bible verse I tend to fall back on is Philippians 4:13. Which is basically one that continues to push me to be the best writer I can be or at least try my hardest to. I don't want to go one day knowing I did not try my hardest or try for that one thing I want to do. I know if he has it planned for me to be at Daytona he will have me there.
Daytona is one of those places that is important to anyone involved in racing rather it be the writer, the driver, or the fan. It's the one place everyone wants to be come speedweeks, It's the one race week that if you miss it sits in the back of your mind the whole season no matter what more you do that year and that is exactly why I am so nervous about having the risk of sitting at home watching it on Fox. I never really understood all of the emotion that drivers felt when they missed the Daytona 500 after the duels but as I have grown older I have noticed what it means.
As we end this fifth part of the Road To Daytona the final one should be out sometime next week if we are in Daytona and If we aren't than we will end it on the Monday after the Daytona 500. Thank you everyone for your continued support and prayers it is greatly appreciated! (Koelle,2016)

Comments