The Road To Daytona - Part II

As the countdown winds down we are going to Daytona for ARCA Testing next weekend. It'll be good to be back around racing again and we look forward to meeting many new people. I am also looking forward to getting 2016 started and hopefully will begin our NASCAR Road a month later for Speedweeks. The thought still creeps around of missing Daytona but all of you help me think I have an underdog chance.
We thank Kyle Lockrow and Woodruff Motorsports for letting us be apart of their Road to Daytona and look forward to hopefully work with them more over the 2016 season! These people have been very good to me over the past few weeks and I hope to return the favor for them in the coming weeks. You can follow our countdown on my Facebook page or the Blog's Facebook Page along with on my instagram at IAMCCK952 when in Daytona I will post a lot of pics,
Earlier Today Jordan Anderson posted a picture that had a quote in it that says "When you do what you love with passion success won't be far away." I really feel that is the quote that will fit for our Road to Daytona. When you have a passion for something Nothing can stop you from getting to the top of your game. We hope to be in Daytona for Speedweeks but can tell you right now that we will work our hardest to be there. Thanks again for all of your support and Part III of The Road To Daytona will be posted Wednesday, January 13th. (Koelle, 2016)

Comments