Josh White to Drive for Jent Motorsports in 2016

Jent Motorsports announced today that Josh White will drive their second car in 2016. Earlier this week it was revealed that Joey Gattina will drive the team's first entry and with the additon of Josh White the team looks primed and ready for Daytona next month!
Josh White drove for Hixson Motorsports in 2013 and 2015. Josh will make his 20th start next month at the Daytona International Speedway in the Lucas Oil 200. When asked about his new opportunity Josh stated that " I just want to say that it's a dream come true for me to meet and become part of a team that understands me,my roots, and my way of thinking. A team that has as much drive as I do, heart,and as much determination. It is a pleasure for me to say that I will be driving for this team. I foresee some great success in the near future, starting at Daytona." Josh White also looks forward to having Joey Gattina as a teammate. " I'm glad to also have a awesome team mate like Joey, it seems like we're going to be able to work together really well, and were going to put together one heck of a show!" Josh finished
12th in ARCA Racing points last season and will look to continue his momentum from 2015 into 2016 in a new home. Look for Josh White and Joey Gattina to be up front. Numbers, Sponsors, and other information will be revealed at a later date. Stay tuned to the NASCAR News Source for all news considering Jent Motorsports and ARCA Racing in the next coming weeks as we will be in Daytona this weekend for the ARCA Racing Test! (Koelle,2016)

Comments