Brandon Brown Gains Encouragement from Sports Legends

As all of the hype surrounds Brandon Brown I began to wonder what made this NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Driver so famous among the celebrities. You have seen Dick Vitale show his support and well he is a pretty big name among Sports Personalities. For those who don't know who Dick Vitale is he is well known as a college basketball broadcaster along with a former Coach. Dick has one of those signature voices that If you were to hear it you would know exactly who he is. Well now that the deal with Dick Vitale has broadened out, another big name sports personality has made his case into the Brandon Brown Support. His name is Lou Holtz and He has a support video just like Dick has done. You can view that video at the link at the bottom of the page. Holtz was a former Football player, coach,
and analyst. He served as the head football coach at The College of William & Mary, North Carolina State University , the University of Arkansas, The University of Minnesota, the University of Notre Dame, and the University of South Carolina , compiling a career record of 249–132–7. Holtz's 1988 Notre Dame team went 12–0 with a victory in the Fiesta Bowl and was the consensus national champion. Holtz is the only college football coach to lead six different programs to bowl games and the only coach to guide four different programs to the final top 20 rankings. Holtz also coached the New York Jets of the NFL during the 1976 season. Lou is the most recent person to show his support for Brandon Brown and this made me wonder How does a guy with only eight starts in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series become so popular? So I seeked out Brandon Brown's new sponsor NCASEIT for answers!

We began the Question and Answer with the #1 Question I have been asking myself over the past few weeks and that was  What Is making Brandon Brown so Popular with these Celebrities? and the answer from Ryan Linde was the fact that "The Company NCASEIT has confidence in Brandon and the Supporters of the NCASEIT Company (Dick and Lou) have confidence in Brandon!" I personally like to see the things like this because it gives the driver a little better name and it helps some of the Everyday College Basketball fans and Everyday Football fans can recognize that the company has support in a NASCAR Driver and that helps those people find someone to cheer for! The next question I asked was how the deal with Brandon Brown and NCASEIT came together and "It was basically a phone call deal and that I had confidence in Brandon and his ability behind the wheel of a race car" The third question I had was What made you join on with Brandon and his race team. "If I do sponsor within NASCAR I will sponsor Brandon because I honestly think Brandon is doing everything he needs to do and we want to be along for the Journey." I feel that Brand Loyalty is something you don't see very often anymore in NASCAR. The fact that NCASEIT seems loyal and ready to follow Brandon is certainly one thing that would help me recommend this group to my friends among co-workers. Our final question we asked was what they expected from
Brandon and after doing this Q and A  I am not surprised in the least of the answer! "I expect him to drive his butt off and give us his 100% effort. If Brandon does everything he needs to do than I think we have a pretty good shot at winning Daytona or at least putting on a good showing!"

This Question and Answer session has really opened my eyes on why these people are showing their support for Brandon and I honestly can say that I am sure that Brandon will not only gain fans due to these celebrities giving Brandon verbal support but will also gain that extra sence of pep in his step and I am really looking forward to Brandon Brown racing in the Next Era Energy 250! I really appreciate Ryan Linde of NCASEIT taking his time to help me see these situations a little more clearly and I will certainly use NCASEIT anytime I need Cases for my NASCAR Die casts! (Koelle,2016)

Here are the links to both encouraging videos!

Lou Holtz Encouraging
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn9nisnzxJ4

Dick Vitale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-nDwLMVHz0

Comments