The End Of An Era - A Note From The Writer

As the lights go down in Las Vegas the sun sets on another season. It also is the end of a personal era for me. As I have said many times through 2015 This year will be my final year as a spectator. I can't say what the most emotional moment tonight but I can say that there were a few. Jeff Gordon, the Richard Petty of my generation, made his farewell speech tonight which made many emotional including myself. I look back on the last 10 years I have seen many people, met many people, and I am so lucky to have the opportunities I have had over the past
years. The amount of people I have met over the years is very impressive and to think 10 years ago I did not know one person with NASCAR personally or professionally and 10 years later I know  many many people in the sport and I greatly appreciate your support for everything I do. As we continue onto 2016 I will take many chances and will embrace every single opportunity that Is given to me and will hope to continue to write for NASCAR in 2016! Thank You Everyone and This is not the end it's just the official end of the 2015 season. We will continue to cover your offseason news among our new original articles among continuations of older ones! Again Thank You Everyone! -Christian

 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. - Philippians 4:13 

Comments