About Me - An Article About the Writer

Hello My Name is Christian Koelle and I am the head writer here at The Motorsports News Source. I started this blog in July of 2015 in hopes of making it the career that I would spend the rest of my life doing. I have been an avid NASCAR fan throughout my entire life. I am 19 years old and have been told numerous times that my knowledge of NASCAR and on how to write exceeds majority of the Expectations of most 19 year olds. I enjoy what I do and hope to continue to make this my career starting in 2016. NASCAR has played a very important role in my life and I can see it continue to leave a major impact over the next 100 years. I hope to leave an impact on the sport and hope to have my work be reread over and over after I am gone. The people I know would surprise you for being an 19 year old and I am commonly thanking God for the people I have gotten the opportunity to meet. If you have any questions, comments or complaints do not hesitate to email me at christiank9540@gmail.com Thank your for taking the time to learn about me and I hope you enjoy your trip to The Motorsports News Source be sure to share with your friends and family as I would greatly appreciate it! (Koelle, 2015)

Achievements

  • Attended the 2015 Daytona 500 at the Daytona International Speedway.
  • Alumni of Inaugural Camp 95 from 2015. Camp that Leavine Family Racing held for High Schoolers who Want to pursue a career in NASCAR!
  • Made my Journalism debut at Bristol Motor Speedway in August of 2015.
  • Made my Professional Radio Debut in December of 2015 at WOOP on Wheels in Cleveland, TN.
  • Made my Media Center Debut at Iowa in 2016. 
  • Interviewed my first driver at the Bristol Motor Speedway. His name was Ben Kennedy 
  • Attended races at Bristol Motor Speedway, Talladega Superspeedway,  Atlanta Motor Speedway, Daytona International Speedway, Iowa Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Darlington Raceway and Nashville Superspeedway
  • I attended my first race in October of 2005 at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. I was 9 years old.
  • Have met every active driver in the NASCAR Sprint Cup, Xfinity Series, and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series at least once in Ten Years.
  • Most popular Article I have ever reported has been my Article about The ThorSport Racing Fire, We were the first to break the news. 
  • I have been told by many influential people in the sport that I am a great writer. 
  • The picture of me to right was a snapchat I sent out to the world on June 17th, 2016 when I made my debut in the Media Center at Iowa Speedway
  • On June 21st, 2016 The NASCAR News Source changed to The Motorsports News Source.
  • On August 17th, 2016 I made my PR Representive Debut with Bryce Napier at Bristol Motor Speedway for the UNOH 200. 
  • On September 4th, 2016. I made my NASCAR Sprint Cup Series debut as a journalist in the Bojangles Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway. 
  • More Acheivements coming as the Season Comes to an End!

Comments