The Future - The Next Ten Years

As the 2015 Season Comes to an end the number moves from 10 years to 11 and I move a way from the spectator side of NASCAR. Many questions are still left unanswered going into 2016. Many options on the table and many uncertainties.
ARCA Racing will become a new series I will cover as I am friends with people from Woodruff Motorsports and Hamilton-Hughes Racing along with a few other members of other teams. There will be news coming on November 23rd about a big announcement I will have about a certain event in 2016.
In this final article of The Ten Years in The Making article I would like to thank some people who helped make this year a special year as not only The Ten Year Anniversary but also my final year as a spectator. I would like to thank my Mom and Dad for being the top support syestem in helping make this year a special one along with supporting this blog as much as they can. I would like to thank my Nana for her support and If you haven't check out her blog at www.TheGrindstoneMountainView.blogspot.com for some good ole' southern reading. I would like to thank My all of my uncles for their support! Me and my uncle Carl went to Charlotte in June and we had tons of fun! I would like to thank my friend Kyle Duckett for the support he gives me and hope to see him pursue a job in NASCAR like me so we can work together in the future. Along with my friend Jake Dewitt. The rest of my family I want to help If I am missing some of you all I'm sorry but just know I thank you the same.
My Racing Family. I want to thank you all. I want to thank all of Leavine Family Racing for #1 Choosing me for The Inaugural Camp 95 this year and #2 being prime supporters of this blog! I want to thank Go Green Racing along with MB Motorsports for sharing my work and giving me more viewers than I would have ever expected, I want to thank Drivers Michael McDowell, Ryan Ellis, and Kyle Lockrow who are two guys who I can consider friends along with Blake Koch, Garrett Smithley. and many others who have shared my work. Jay Lopez, Bobby Hamilton Jr, Dell Hamilton Jr. and Jeff Clark are guys who will be ones I know I can count on.
I hope to have some good news in the near future concerning my future with NASCAR and appreciate the support you The FANS have given me and I hope you enjoy what I have in store for the rest of the season and In the off season! This has been 10 Years in The Making and I'm looking forward to the next 10! (Koelle, 2015)

Comments