Note From The Writer

Over 5 Months I was blessed to write and report NASCAR in Visions of someone finding me and having me write for a career. As having no background of writing on a blog I had no expectations of it getting much if any reaction. 5 Months ago I began writing this blog never expecting it to get as large as it is today. Earlier this year I was looking for 1,000 views a month. Right now I have 4,000+ views this month alone. Also we hit a milestone I had never expected we would hit but we did. We currently
10,282 views all time and counting all time. As we enter the final race of the 2015 season I would just like to thank Everyone for their continued support as I pursue my dream of writing for NASCAR as a career. As many of you know I will no longer be a spectator for NASCAR while I put my main focus on working in some sort with NASCAR. Yes on the final lap of today's race I was kind of emotional as this season comes to an end and the end of an Personal Era comes to an end.
Very neat today to see Joe Gibbs Racing win a championship that was 10 years in the making just like me. Congrats to Kyle Busch who also won Rookie Of The Year 10 years ago.
I just want to send my appreciation to everyone who has supported me through this amazing year and I hope to let none of you down! Please keep updated on my blog as we are only getting started on the off season! Again Thank you Everyone! (Koelle, 2015)

Comments