Last Season As A Spectator - Interesting Facts About 2015 With Me In Attendance

NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

  • I must be Joey Loganos' lucky charm as he sweeped every cup race I attended this season the first time a driver has ever done so. 
  • Kevin Harvick finished 2nd 2 out of the 3 Cup Point Races. 
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr. won for the first time with me in the grandstands at the Budweiser Duels in February.
  • Attended a total of 5 Cup Races. 4 as a Spectator, 1 as a Journalist
  • Jeff Gordon continued his losing streak with me in attendence
  • Added 1 more track to the list of Attended (Daytona)

NASCAR Xfinity Series

  • In 2 Xfinity Series Races this season we saw 2 different winners. Ryan Reed and Kyle Busch
  • Roush Fenway Racing ended a losing streak in the Xfinity Series with me in attendance
  • First Wreck which resulted in an injury was seen. (Kyle Busch, Daytona)
  • First time seeing Inaugural Race of an Entitlement Sponsorship with Xfinity
  • Added 1 more track to the list of Attended (Daytona)

NASCAR Camping World Truck Series

  • 3 Different Winners in 3 Races
  • Brad Keselowski Racing and Red Horse Racing continues streak to 2 seasons with at least one win with me in attendance 
  • Added 1 more track to the list of Attended (Daytona)







Other Interesting Facts

  • First Controversial Finish I have been in attendance for at Talladega.
  • Fords sweeped Daytona, and almost sweeped Bristol with me in Attendance
  • 7 Big Ones at Daytona and Talladega Combined. Most Of My History in the Stands!
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr and Joey Logano among a few others led at least one lap with me in attendance, Joey Logano winning all 3 times

Comments