FINAL Statement About Talladega from the writer

Alright the smoke has settled and Joey Logano hoisted the trophy in victory lane. The way the crowd reacted at the end of the race was really mixed. You had the fans on both ends of the spectrum and you had fans throwing things on the track which showed there displesure with not only NASCAR but with Joey Logano. Joey was just the driver in the lead when the Yellow Flag was put out. Many showed their displesure with Joey during the Driver Intros before the race and even during Qualifying.
I don't know how you were during that race whether you were in the stands or at home watching the race on NBCSN but I know when that last caution flag came out and when the field was coming to green for that final green flag me and my friend's heart rates had to be up because the ending was exciting. This new chase format makes it exciting and I think that was what we wanted. I know Fans in my section were on their feet cheering Jr, Kyle Busch, Carl many different drivers and everyone was ready to see if Jr could do it. Yes Jr didn't win and no he didn't move on but he has 2 wins in 2015, more than some of the higher caliber drivers and to me thats nothing for Jr Fans to be dissapointed in. The guy did everything possible to win that race and Joey was in the right place at the right time. Dale Earnhardt Jr said it himself that if they wouldn't run terrible the previous 2 weeks then we wouldn't be in a must win situation coming to Talladega.  That will be something they will certainly work on going into next season and who knows Jr could win Charlotte or Kansas next season and not even begin to worry about
Talladega in October which as of late seems to be his Achilles heel as of late. There are still 4 races left in the 2015 season and that means 4 more races Jr can win and steal from the chasers. He can still technically finish in the 5th place in points so there is still no reason for anyone's fans to hang there heads nor stop watching NASCAR.
When it comes to writing about who won I will always side with NASCAR on who won because I would not want to report wronging Information to you the fans no matter who you were cheering for. You come to this site for NASCAR News and that's what I try my best to report in a non biased way. Being a fan of NASCAR for my whole life means I have my opinions of things but those are just those, opinions.
Like I have said to numerous people, "Talladega is over with now lets move on to Martinsville and enjoy the rest of the Chase" I don't know if you have notice there are 5 drivers left in the chase who have never won a championship in their career and we could be looking at our second straight first time champion. Don't overlook Jeff Gordon or Brad Keselowski as both have been very competitive as of late.
When it comes to who I cheered for last weekend does it honestly matter. I cheered for Michael McDowell and the Leavine Family Racing and Go Green Racing's #32 of Bobby Labonte because both have been very helpful in helping me get my blog to where it is today. On Saturday I cheered for The Mittler Brothers, Jordan Anderson both because of like both sprint cup teams have helped get my blog exposure. When it comes to the end of the Sprint Cup Race Sunday I was cheering for who ever won
because I knew I would write about them when the time came and that's exactly what I did.
I want to send a thank you to everyone who helped make my final race as a spectator special. You know who you are and I want to send a shout out to some of my Singapore and Russia Readers who I met this weekend! I appreciate everything you have done over seas for my blog and I hope you enjoy what I have to come! As for the rest of 2015 I have the rest of the Chase to cover and I also have a specaial article that I will reveal on November 23rd that will run into the next season! Again Thanks to everyone who helps make this blog go and get bigger everyday! (Koelle, 2015)

Comments