Update On The Blog - September

September Was Awesome! A historical month for my blog in which a lot of feats were hit that I never expected to hit. 2,000 Views In One Month? More than 100 views on one post? I'd like to send a shout out to each and every one of you for helping me get here! Over this month we talked with fans like Jake Dewitt, I've covered Races, and all of that good writing! We also covered the Chattanooga Lookouts winning the Division and Championship! Lets hope October is even more successful and help me reach 3,000 views! October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we will have a special pink background! To Be Released October 1st!

September In Numbers

Posts - 84
Page Views - 2,044! Thank You So Much Everyone!
Countries - 13 Countries! Thanks for reading! 
Most Popular Post - Jeffery Earnhardt Returns To The 32 With A Different Feeling (152 Views)
Races - 10 

What Is Coming........

In October we will be covering the Races in October like Charlotte, Talladega, and others! We will also have some new From The Grandstands, From The Cockpit, and From The Media Center highlighting numerous people along with some new original articles coming! I'll also be looking for more feedback on how we can make this a better read!

Comments