Thank You Note From The Writer


Hello Everyone! I'm Christian Koelle and I am the main writer on this blog. I want to thank everyone for viewing my blog! This is the first time I have wrote about NASCAR and Revealed it to the public. If you have noticed I have a strong passion to write about NASCAR! I make sure that you know everything the moment I learn about the news story or situation. I am in the process of trying to get credentials for myself so that I can do more of the Question and Answer sessions from Drivers, Crew Chiefs, Owners, Media anyone I can interview. I'd like to get you the fan more At The Track Stories! I want to be sure you the fans get what you want! If you have any requests please email them to me at christiank9540@gmail.com and I will try my hardest to make that happen! I'm also writing to get my name out there! I am very interested in making this my career and I hope to have a full time Job doing this before the beginning of 2017. I hope you enjoy some of the recent work I've done and I hope to get more Ideas from you the fans so that I can make this blog one of the #1 NASCAR Blogs out there! Again Thank You For Your Time and If you have any questions or suggestions don't hesitate to email them to me!

Sincerely,

Christian C. Koelle
www.TheNASCARNewsSource.blogspot.com


P.S - I might be going to Bristol in 3 weeks! If you want to be a part of my Fans Point Of View Article Email me and I'll try to get together with you!

Comments