Q and A With NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Driver Ben Kennedy


Ben Kennedy drives the no. 11 for Red Horse Racing. He has been in the Camping World Truck Series for 2 seasons, last season driving for the late Turner Scott Motorsports and this season with Red Horse Racing. Ben has raced at Bristol Motor Speedway 3 times in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
Q- What do you think of Bristol Motor Speedway?
A- "It is an awesome track and I really enjoy coming here. It's very tough to pass."
Ben Kennedy was 19th in 1st practice, 7th in 2nd practice, and he qualified the 11 truck in the 11th place for Wednesday Nights UNOH 200 presented by Zloop!
Q- How is the truck this week?
A- "It's good, we don't have any long run speed but hoping for a good show tonight in the race."
Ben Kennedy has been with 3 teams in 3 years so I wondered about his 2016 plans. And I also was interested in where his first win might come.
Q- What is 2016 looking like for you right now?
A- "I don't know about 2016 yet but hopefully will very soon!"

Q- Where do you think you have the best chance to claim your first W at?
A- "I think we have a pretty good shot here at Bristol but also feel Chicago and Phoenix are good shots. I just have a very good feeling about Chicago.
His teammate is Timothy Peters and wondered how good teammate he really is?

Q- What do you think of your teammate Timothy Peters?
A- "Timothy is awesome! He's a great teammate and great person to talk with about the future tracks. Great for advice too." 

I wondered what his favorite track is and his answer may surprise you.

Q- What is your favorite track?
A- "I really enjoyed Atlanta. I had a great car and even put it on the pole. So Atlanta is my favorite!"

Ben would go on to finish 15th in the race. We here at NASCAR Source appreciate his time and wish him the best in the future!

Comments