NASCAR Fantasy Picks For Watkins Glen


NASCAR.com has a fantasy program set up and Here on NASCAR Team Source I will give you my fantasy picks for this weekends race!


NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Cheez-It 355 At The Glen)


  1. Jeff Gordon
If you pick Jeff Gordon you should be in good hands. He's had four wins at the Road Course and I think a number 5 is coming. He will at least help you this weekend with I predict nothing outside a Top 5.
   
     2. Tony Stewart
Tony has really picked it up recently and at a track where he has the most wins is the perfect place to bring his momentum. I again predict he won't finish anywhere outside the Top 5.

     3. AJ Almindinger
He was the little guy who could last season and I think he can again. A.J could be the new Marcos Ambrose at the Road Courses.

    4. Michael McDowell
This guy is phenomenal on the Road Courses as long as he doesn't get wrecked which has been a common occurrence at Road Courses recently for him. Leavine Family has had some success at the Watkins Glen Road Course in the past with drivers like Scott Speed and Reed Sorenson I seek Michael McDowell could get a Top 10 finish if everything pans out for him.



My Streak To The Finish Predictions

I've got Tony Stewart Ending A Streak and Finally getting back to Victory Lane!


I've got Daniel Suarez going to victory lane for the first time in his Career!



Comments