From The Grandstands - 12 Questions With Kyle Duckett

Kyle and me at Talladega a couple of years ago! Kyle is on the left

Q- Who is your favorite driver and why?
A- Dale Earnhardt Jr.
     "When I was a little kid, I thought he was cool and He was my Idol growing up. I also thought he was so cool so I wanted to be Dale Jr."

Q- What would you consider your Hometrack
A- "I consider Bristol my home Track."

Q- What is your favorite track to attend?
A- "My favorite track to attend is by far Talladega!"

Q- When did you attend your first race? Who Won?
A- "My first race was in 2004 at The Atlanta Motor Speedway, It was the Golden Corral 500. Dale Earnhardt Jr won."

Q- Which one? Brickyard 400 or Daytona 500?
A- "I prefer The Daytona 500."

Q- What do you think needs to be changed in our sport?
A- "I think NASCAR should Mandate Safer Barriers at ALL tracks. Because when you don't have those things in place more injuries like what Kyle Busch had could happen more!

Q- Souvenir Haulers or New Fanatics Tents?
A- "Souvenir Haulers. Because personally I don't want wade through the people in the tents to find My Dale Jr gear. Atleast in the hauler i can get my Jr gear with no problem. Plus with the Tents have a higher possibilty of theft."


Q- Greatest and Worst NASCAR Driver Ever?
A- "In my opinion The Greatest Driver is Dale Sr.He did everything the King did with exception of wins. I don't think anybody is really bad or they wouldn't be racing."

Q- How many diecasts do you own?
A- "I'd say 13."

Q- Best person to attend races with?
A- "Probably my Uncle Jack and my friends Christian and Karen."

Q- Race you haven't attended yet that you want to? (Races if more than one.)
A-  "I want to see the Coca-Cola 600, Daytona 500, and Brickyard 400."

Q- Ask a question for the next Fan.
Q- Do you think Drivers should be penalized for retaliation to another driver?
A- "No. I like it boys have it."

Comments